- Approximately 20 original prints in each book
- Designed for adults
- Theme orientated
Colouring is not just for Children
Art or colouring may not be able to cure disease, but it can go a long way to assisting to cope with things that may seem overwhelming, and difficult to put into words.
Research has shown that this form of therapy often has tangible results.
Art therapy is also helpful among people dealing with a variety of other conditions such as depression, anxiety and dementia.
Colouring sessions are very beneficial as they increase:
- The ability to communicate
- Practice self – expression
- Social interaction through sharing of experiences
- Feelings of belonging and togetherness
- The individual identity and unique experiences of each person
It encourages older people to regain interest in past times and hobbies.
It encourages creativity.
It increases self – worth and provides a sense of achievement.
It alleviates depression.
It increases life satisfaction.
It helps older people deal with crises.
It is involvement in a meaningful and pleasurable activity and positive interaction.
Click on the images below to download resource.