You must take the time to read and understand this Agreement before registering for a Quality Aging account. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us on the terms of this Agreement. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This Quality Aging User Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal document which sets out your rights and obligations, and those of Quality Aging (“Quality Aging” or “we”), Australian Business Number 20 214 384 030.
- Only one subscription per person is allowed.
- By becoming a subscriber of Quality Aging you understand and agree that you will not share your username and password or use your account to download and print for anyone else and in volume.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account, and for all activities that occur in your account.
- You agree to notify Quality Aging immediately of unauthorised use or breach of security.
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you share access to a computer or device.
- You understand and agree that we will monitor your usage of our website to allow us to determine whether a violation has, or is, occurring.
- Renewal is not automatic and you will be required to renew your subscription manually.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All prices are listed in Australia Dollars.
- Quality Aging is not required to be registered for GST and as such GST is not included in pricing.
- Quality Aging reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- We will happily refund your money if for some reason you are not happy with your subscription.
- If for any reason a refund of subscription is required. Refunds must be requested within 5 days of purchase.
- All refunds will be issued via the same method used to purchase.
Cancellation by Us
- Should we deem that you are acting contrary to the Terms and Conditions of the website, potentially using our information for commercial gain, or in a manner which could damage our business and reputation, we reserve the right to exclude you from the Site and/or cancel your subscription, and we are under no obligation to make any refund to you.
- This website and its content is copyright of Quality Aging. All rights reserved.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Website and its contents (including but not limited to photos, text, graphics, music, sounds, videos, drawing, articles and notes) are vested in Quality Aging.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- Where links are used in Social Media, they must link back to our website and not to the actual downloadable information.
- Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
3rd Party Trademarks and Attribution
- Other trademarks, service marks, product names, trade names and company names or logos appearing on this website that are not owned by Quality Aging are property of its’ original owners.