Quality Aging is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and has implemented appropriate procedures to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
Quality Aging may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Direct registration: Data collected: Address, Company name, Email, First Name, Last Name, Password, Phone number and various other types of Data
- CloudFlare: Data collected: Various types of Data
- Google Analytics & Google AdWords: Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data, demographics, interests, and behaviours to better understand, protect and server you and our community
- Mailing List or Newsletter: Data collected: Email
- Social Widgets / Buttons: Twitter Tweet button and social widgets and Facebook Like button and social widgets. Data Collected: Cookie and Usage Data
- Contact form: Data collected: Address, Email, First Name and Last Name
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Under no circumstances will we share any personal information that we collect with any third parties or web sites. All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for order processing and shipping.
- Never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You can contact us anytime at [email protected] and request to be removed from marketing materials, or have your data removed from our system/s. We will fulfil the request as quickly as possible, normally a few business days, and we cannot guarantee a perfect result. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data Owner: Quality Aging, Melbourne (Australia)